Career at KnowledgeLabs
We at Knowledge Labs believe that employee satisfaction is the most important element after productivity. To uphold this value, we go out of our way in ensuring that each employee has an adventurous day out every single day.
To explore the career opportunities at Knowledge Labs, send in a mail at email@example.com
Current Openings :
- Marketing Executive
- Java developers
- Tech Support
A hotel and restaurant venture company that runs a chain of restaurants in Pune and Mumbai is looking for marketing executives. The Company has an annual turnover of over 4 crores.
- Handle the CRM activity and business development
- Responsible for the marketing, promotional, and branding exercises
- Generate sales and boost revenues
- Enhance organization’s visibility
- Minimum experience – 0 to 12 months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn on the job
- Should be able to build a strong network
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java development
- Hands on experience on Servlets/Jsp, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Webservices
- Good knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2 and with the Weblogic, Tomcat, Websphere, JBoss Servers
A Pune based Audit and Accounting firm is looking for a smart and capable Accountant to join their team.Responsibility:
- Handle the procedures for Service Tax, Vat TDS, Professional Tax
- Handle daily financial transactions
- Client management
- MIS reporting
- Minimum experience – 4+ years in Accounting and book-keeping
- Hands on experience in Tally 9.0
- Experience with taxation norms
- Handle financial compliances and understanding of audits
US based IT company is hiring for people with experience in US Technical Process, for their Pune office. This company provides innovative and sustainable lighting solutionsResponsibility:
- Provide Voice-based and chat/email based support to customers in US, Europe & Asia
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to Product installation and use.
- Attend to voice calls from customers and do remote trouble-shooting
- Provide chat / email based responses to customer queries
- Provide solutions that satisfy customers, handle difficult situations (complaints, sensitive customers, mission critical situations, etc).
- Minimum 5 years experience as a technical/customer support representative
- Minimum 2 years experience providing voice support to US customers
- Fluency in US English - spoken & written
- Familiarity with Linux platform, Web applications, networking fundamentals, Databases
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Should be prepared to work in night shifts