Staffing and HR (solutions)
- Recruitment process
- Why Us?
- HR Process Consulting
- Talent Assessment
- Organization Effectiveness
At Knowledge Labs, we provide recruitment solutions for entry-level, mid-level and senior level employment. Our recruitment solutions team, help corporates find the right talent for their organization and the candidates to land a deserving job which is at par with their abilities. We cover almost every sector that the market has to offer:
- Health Care
- Media and Marketing
- Content Management Solutions
- Resource requirement from the respective hiring managers are shared with us.
- Relevant candidate pools are researched.
- Candidate profiles are short-listed with reference to job description
- These selected candidates are contacted and interviewed briefly for suitability by us.
- Profiles filtered from step 4 are shared with the hiring manager and interviews are scheduled.
- The job profile and the company profile is elaborately explained to the candidate.
- Once the interview with the client (hiring manager and the technical team, if any) is done the feedback of the interview is shared with the candidate in the next 48 hours.
- If the candidate is selected for the said job, the offer letter and
– Excellent service
– Round the clock support
– Value for money - delivering a true cost – benefit
– Proven track record
– Wide spectrum of services
– Continuous technology adaptation and innovation
Why us…– Extremely competitive
– High degree of flexibility
– User friendly and impressive GUIs
– Multi-platform compatibility
– Organization Design
– Formulation and Documentation of HR policies
– Creating and documenting job descriptions
Talent Assessment and Leadership Development
- Developing Competency frameworks
- Help identify the Leadership pipeline
- Develop and Conduct Assessment Centers
- Performance Management
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Training
- Partner the client and help provide Strategic HR Solutions
- Design Communication Initiatives
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys - Administer and work on implementation of inputs emanating from the survey